Who We Are
Rocky Mountain MRA is a bipartisan group of men and women who care about the ways in which men and boys are negatively affected by the issues they suffer from uniquely or disproportionately.
We believe in approaching the topic of the issues faced by men and boys in a positive, productive, and supportive way.
Our mission is to provide support to men and boys of all kinds by raising awareness about the issues that uniquely or disproportionately affect them, and by providing a caring and supporting environment in which to have positive discussions and a sense of community.
Our goal is to strive for men's health, happiness, and well-being.
What Are Men's Issues?
- The male suicide rate is 3.5x higher than women's 
- 56% of boys will undergo genital mutilation in the form of circumcision 
- Men are 2 to 3 times more likely than women to suffer from a substance abuse disorder 
- Men account for more than 93% of inmates in the U.S., and are incarcerated at a rate 14x higher than women 
- A man will receive 63% harsher sentencing than a woman for an identical crime with identical criminal history 
- 93% of workplace fatalities are men 
- More than 10% fewer men than women attend college and those men that do are more likely to drop out 
- 78% of murder victims are men 
- The homeless population is over 70% male 
- Men's life expectancy is 5 years shorter than women's 
- Only 1 in 6 divorced fathers have primary custody of their children 
- Access to certain government benefits is denied to men unless they register for the draft 
- Men are portrayed in media as violent, sexually deviant predators, or as incompetent parents, workers & caretakers  
If you'd like to help support Rocky Mountain MRA, please visit our GoFundMe to make a donation.